The journal - Reviewer's sheet
Rules of revision of articles submitted for publication in the Energy Market
- At least two independent reviewers will be appointed to evaluate each publication.
- For texts sent in English, at least one of the reviewers is affiliated in a foreign institution other than the nationality of the author of the article.
- Reviewers do not know the identity of authors.
- The review is in writing and ends with a clear request for release or rejection.
- The names of reviewers of individual publications are not disclosed.
- The current list of reviewers cooperating with the editorial is published in the December issue of the Energy Market of a given year.